- Versioning Problem – No software upgrade
- No assembly concept - An ease reusability of the function without calling the code
- COM services - only 1% - 5 % com were using mostly for media services, and performance issues.
- For a simple print ie “Hello world”, this required a lot of coding for the programmers.
- Application and page life cycle was very rare so handling of page request was challenging task.
- Microsoft introduced .Net framework as a rescuer.
- .Net framework is consisting so many features, those are helping to programmers to save the effort and time.
- Machine independent
- Language inter-operability
- Solution of versioning problem
- Common type system
- A very big collection of class library
- Provide Global assembly cache to install MS assemblies
- User interface design became very simple to manage as MS introduced IDE(Integrated Development Environment)
- Architectural design of the application
- Consistent object oriented
- Language Independency
- Short of code
- Introduction to mail server
- Localization and globalization
Wednesday, 10 July 2013
Why .Net framework?
Before the time of .Net , Programmers/ Developers are forced to contend with bunch of issues, some of them are following as below –